American Health Gas and Bloating Probiotic 20 Billion 30 Cnt
- Advanced Support for Gas & Bloating
- 20 Billion Live Probiotic Cultures
- Non GMO
- 3 Naturally-Based Enzymes for Broad Spectrum Activity
- Clinically-Studied Strain
- Guaranteed Potency Through Expiration
- Dietary Supplement
Dual Action Enzyme Probiotic Complex Plus... Advanced Digestive Support
LP299v® is clinically shown to help alleviate abdominal discomfort associated with occasional gassiness and bloating
- Contains 20 billion live probiotic cultures
- Includes a blend of 3 naturally-based enzymes for broad spectrum activity
- Formulated with the clinically-studied strain Lp299v® (Probi-Digestis® Lactobacillus plantarum 299v)
- Once daily
- Innovative packaging guarantees potency through expiration
- No refrigeration required
Enzymes & Probiotics... Two Kinds of Digestive Ingredients.
Enzymes help break down the foods we eat into nutrients that your body can absorb for energy needs and cell growth. If protein, carbohydrates and fats are not properly digested, it can cause gassiness and bloating leaving you feeling out of balance due to inefficient digestion.
Probiotics are friendly bacteria that provide health benefit including digestive support and gastrointestinal wellness. There are lots of reasons why your body may need to supplement these beneficial bacteria. Changes in your diet and lifestyle can alter the composition of the gut microbiome. No matter the reason, it's important to have a good supply of beneficial bacteria.
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, with a meal.
Vegetable cellulose, gelatin, maltodextrin, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains wheat and soy ingredients.
No dairy, no tree nuts, no peanuts, no sugar, no starch, no yeast, no fish, no sodium, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no artificial sweetener.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus plantarum Lp299v®
Providing 20 Billion Live Culture CFU
Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)(Carbohydrate Enzyme) (300 SKB)
Lipase (from Aspergillus niger) (Fat Enzyme) (1LU)
Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) (Protein Enzyme) (250 HUT)
|**Daily Value not established.|