Arnicare Gel 2.6oz
Homeopathic. Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls†
• Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises†
5.0 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 5.0 of 5. Read 2 Reviews Same page link.
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in 5 oz and 2.6 oz tubes, and a 4.2 oz. value-size tube.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
DISCLAIMERWhile we strive to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided.