Buddha Teas Sage Leaf Tea 18 Cnt
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Caffeine Guide - Zero
A Savory, Delicious Herbal Brew from a Flowering Evergreen
A member of the mint family, common sage can be found in kitchen gardens across the globe. Both Chinese and Ayurvedic herbal traditions readily incorporate sage leaf into a recommended daily herbal tea practice. With a fresh, savory taste, you´ll be drawn to this tea again, and again.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- 100% Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic sage leaf.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
|*%DV = % Daily Value|